When in New Caledonia, you need to take advantage of the perfect sky to get an air trip! Coral reef, dense forests, lunar landscape of the South. Everything is so beautiful seen from above. In a paraglider, helicopter, light plane or a parachute, the Caledonian Archipelago reveals all its beauty from its blue sky.
Fly all over the Archipelago
Boulouparis, Bourail, Noumea, Poum… You will have a wide range of options to fly and admire the magnificent landscapes of New Caledonia. The Caledonian sky is accessible to both amateurs and professionals and confirmed teams await you for the jump or flight of your life.
Leisure in the sky of New CaledoniaVoir plus
Travel the skies!
New Caledonia offers several types of air hikes. If you prefer the security of a cockpit, the airplane and helicopter are made for you. For more excitements, the ULM (light plane) offers both security and possibility to get closer to the spots to discover. The ultimate option is skydiving with guaranteed excitement!
- In an helicopter
- In ULM
- In a paraglider
- In a parachute
- By plane
The ten spots to fly!
- The heart of Voh by ULM from Voh
- The Isle of Pines by plane from Noumea
- Mount Panie by ULM from Poum
- The Great South by helicopter from Noumea
- Ouvéa island by plane from Noumea
- The South Lagoon by ULM or helicopter from Noumea
- Poé beach in Bourail by parachute
- Anse Vata in Noumea by paragliding
- The Great Barrier Reef in Bourail by ULM
- Malawi Pic by helicopter in the great Noumea
Hover over spectacular sites!
New Caledonia is true paradise on earth. Its diverse landscapes are an invitation to fly above the lagoon as well as the primary forests of the Grande Terre. In the South, the contrasts between the Red Earth, the prehistoric green plants and the deep blue lagoon will please your eyes!