East Coast Self Drive
The best way to experience the East Coast of New Caledonia is by self-drive. Relax in charming bungalows, where comfort rhymes with local culture - drive along the coastline amongst lush vegetation, surrounded by the famous rock formations – a region steeped in tradition and culture.
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return full-service economy airfares to Noumea flying AirCalin including all taxes and checked luggage per person
- 2 nights at Tieti Hotel Poindimie (Tropical Bungalow)
- 2 nights at Koulnoue Hotel Hienghene (Premium Bungalow)
- 3 nights at Nouvata Hotel Noumea (Comfort Room with Sea View)
- 7 days Rental Car (206 / C3 / Clio or similar)
- BONUS - Buffet Breakfast Daily
- BONUS - Discounted Airfares
Sydney: from $2,049 per person, twin share
Brisbane: from $1,999 per person, twin share
Melbourne: from $2,049 per person, twin share
Call us for prices from other cities
New Caledonia is just waiting for you
Le Méridien Ile des pins is the quintessential tropical paradise and indulges your every sense from the moment you arrive.
Experience the unique blend of French and Melanesian culture in the closest French speaking country to Australia. Learning French in New Caledonia gives the opportunity to practice a new language skills while enjoying the experience that the enchanting Island has to offer.