A day trip to the Amedee island
1 paid adult = 1 free child ticket
The daytrip includes:
- Free pick-up from your hotel
- 45-minute ferry boat transfer
- Welcome cocktail drink before lunch
- Exotic buffet lunch followed by our famous island dance show
- Complimentary red or white wine during lunch
- Free Glass-bottomed boat trip (approx. 30 mins)
- Demonstration of the different ways of tying a sarong
- Demonstration of how to climb up a coconut tree
- Visit to the Amedee Island post office, the smallest post office in the world
- Souvenirs, tee-shirts, postcards, sarongs are available at the boutique
- Bar open for extra drinks
- Sun, sea and beautiful white sandy beaches with beach chairs
- Snorkeling equipment provided for free
- Stand Up Paddle Boards available for hire
- Approximately 5.00 pm (4.30 pm in winter): return transfer to your hotel
Please note that we have installed a "bio sun cream" distributor on the island. You can use it FREE OF CHARGE.
We are proud to use this sunblock 100% natural that does not hurt the corrals.
Amedee island is home to many turtles.
Book before - 9 August 2019
Travel dates - from 2 August 2019 to 31 March 2020