Ouvea and Noumea combo
Spend 2 nights in Ouvea with a bonus boat excursion and 4 nights in Noumea with a complimentary Wine & Cheese Tasting Tour!
Your Holiday Includes:
- Return economy airfares with Air Calin to Noumea (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Return domestic airfares from Noumea to Ouvea
- Airport meet and greet
- Return airport transfers
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Le Paradis d’Ouvéa in a Garden Bungalow
- Buffet Breakfast daily
- Boat Excursion to South Pléiades including 3 course lunch
- 6 nights’ accommodation (3 pre & 3 post) at Le Meridien Noumea Resort & Spa in a Classis Garden View Room
- Complimentary Wine & Cheese Tasting Tour in Noumea
- 35% off accommodation – Save $250!
- Access to the Tjibaou Cultural Centre
- Entrance to the Grand Casino de Noumea including 500XPF worth of gambling chips and 1 welcome drink per person
- Car parking & access to 24/7 Fitness Centre
- Unlimited use of non-motorised water sports
- Upgrade to a Superior Lagoon View Room in Noumea from $45 per room per night!
Add on an Amedee Island Day Trip including return ferry, buffet lunch, complimentary wine, glass bottom boat and more from $199 per person!
6 July – 31 August 2018
Travelling outside these dates? Please call our Specialist team for a personalised quote.
Brisbane: $2899 per person, Twin share
Sydney: $2899 per person, Twin share
Melbourne: $2899 per person, Twin share
Travelling from another port? Please call our specialised team for a personalised quote.
Book by: Jun 29, 2018
For New Bookings Only
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.