New Caledonia Tourism partnered with Vivid Ideas event Curvy Women’s Conference to host seven influential women in in New Caledonia.
CURVY Creative Women’s Conference is a yearly presentation at Sydney’s Vivid festival that brings together tenacious, boundary-breaking women who are leading progressive industries.
The influencers travelled to New Caledonia to experience the destination, challenge themselves as a group and look for inspiration in all its forms– with water and land conservation at its heart.
After their trip, the influencers discussed how their experience offered them a new view on why travel can be transformative and released a video captured during their trip that was shared at Curvy Women’s Conference in 2019.
Peggy Oki: skateboarder, surfer, artist, environmental activist, icon
Sjana Earp: Health and wellness social media icon
Sasha Havlikova: Author and Entrepreneur
Jess Lambart: Surfer, clean oceans, advocate and artist
Kelly Thompson: Photographer and public speaker
Melissa Findley: Travel and landscape photographer
Sarah Royall: Travel Instagrammer and influencer
- Discover all the outdoor activities available around Deva Domain
- Enjoy Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf resort, and its facilities
- Surf where the reef meets the lagoon in Bourail and snorkeling the reef
- Enjoy the natural beauty and landscapes of Bourail
- Learn about sustainability at the Petites Fougeres permaculture farm
- Discover the local flora and fauna at the Great Ferns Park
- Try local dishes such as bougna at Chez Mamie
- Drive around Noumea using 100% electric beach cars
- Swim with turtles off one of Noumea's islets with Dal’Ocean Charters
- Find out about New Caledonia’s history and culture at Tjibaou Cultural Centre
- Try vegan and vegetarian dishes at Nea Bowls
- Rest and relax at Le Meridien Noumea