New Caledonia is a wonderful spot for sailing cruises. From the Port Moselle Bay in Nouméa, catamarans and sailboats set sail for the most beautiful spots on the lagoon and the Loyalty Islands. For a cruise over several days or just one, you’ll keep an unforgettable memory!
Discover sailing cruises on the lagoonVoir plus
At La Maison du Lagon, you can get all the information you’ll need for a cruise. The must-see is a catamaran tour that will let you literally slide over the largest lagoon in the world. Several operators offer day outings or all-inclusive luxury cruises lasting several days.
Prepare for your cruise
You can take advantage of the Caledonian lagoon to learn how to sail. If you don’t know anything about sailing, an experienced instructor can guide you through your first steps at sea on a single-hull boat.
TOP 5 cruises on the lagoon
- Seven days to the Isle of Pines and Prony Bay
- One day at sea on the southern lagoon to Amadée Lighthouse reserve
- 10 days to the Loyalty Islands
- 10 days to the Forgotten Coast to the southeast of Grande Terre, a wild region
- 2 days on the West coast in a lean-to tent along with dives in the heart of the reef
The experts at your service
New Caledonia is just waiting for you
Welcome to the most luxurious hotel in Noumea! Le Meridien Noumea captures the cosmopolitan, energetic spirit of New Caledonia ’s capital with an unmatched lagoon front location, just ten minutes from the bustle of the city centre and many attractions.
Package For 4 People With 15% Off !
Flight London-Noumea return