Explore two islands and be active
Be active or relax, Noumea and Isle of Pines offer diversity, culture and colour. Hike through the Blue River National Park and North of Yate towards the ‘Forbidden Coast’ or take the challenging Great North track trek with authentic Kanak cultural encounters along the magnificent coastline to the mountains.
Noumea and the Isle of Pines is a wonderful place of diversity, culture and colour, a must visit near neighbour in the Pacific Ocean. Ideal for walkers there is a variety of terrain and scenery with day walks from the resorts or nearby with a transfer or more challenging longer treks along a magnificent coastline and into the mountains.
This package includes:
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Noumea
- 7 nights’ resort accommodation in Noumea & Ile des Pins with breakfast
- Airfares between Noumea and Ile des Pins
- Shuttle transfers
- Access to Tjibaou Cultural Centre in Noumea
- Free use of non-motorised water sports equipment in both resorts
- Entrance to the Grand Casino de Noumea
- Access to Fitness Centre at Méridien Noumea
New Caledonia is just waiting for you
5 NIGHTS + FLIGHT + BONUSES
Come and enjoy our exceptional packages "Low season" for any stay from April 1st to June 30th 2017
Flight Sydney-Noumea return