Chateau Royal and Paradis d'Ouvea
Ouvea has been called the ‘island closest to paradise’ by those lucky enough to have stayed there and it’s easy to see why – dazzling blue skies, a beautiful climate, friendly locals and a lagoon which has been registered by UNESCO as part of the world heritage of humanity.
Your holiday includes:
- Return economy airfares to Noumea with Aircalin including 23kg of luggage, snacks and beverages
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- 1 Night pre- and 2 Nights post-accommodation in a 1 Bedroom Suite Superior at Chateau Royal Beach Resort & Spa 4*
- 4 nights accommodation in Garden Bungalow at Paradis d'Ouvea 4*
- Breakfast daily
- Return domestic airfares from Noumea Magenta to Ouvea airport with Air Caledonie including 20kg of luggage
- Return transfers between Tontouta International Airport and Chateau Royal Beach Resort & Spa
- Return transfers between Magenta Domestic Airport and Chateau Royal Beach Resort & Spa
- Return transfers between Ouvea Airport and Paradis d'Ouvea Hotel
Bonus - 1 Free night at Le Paradis D'ouvea Hotel
Bonus - Discounted Airfares
Bonus - 15% Off Chateau Royal Beach Resort & Spa
Bonus - 10% discount dinning at Le Taom Restaurant at Chateau Royal
Bonus - One complimentary glass of Champagne per adult at La Pirogue Restaurant at Chateau Royal
Bonus - 2 for 1 Cocktail of the day between 5:00pm-7:00pm at Le Deck at Chateau Royal
Bonus - 10% discount on all Spa treatments and on a selection of Spa products at Chateau Royal
Book By: March 31, 2018
*Prices are in AUD and subject to availability at time of booking, for new bookings only.
The above price are per person twin-share prices and valid for travel and booking until 31 March 2018.
Black out dates: 23 December 2017 - 06 January 2018!
Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
New Caledonia is just waiting for you
Hilton Noumea offers direct access to Anse Vata beach, an array of water-based activities, all within walking distance to local attractions. From here, travel 20 mins by boat to Maitre Island and stay at the idyllic Escapade Island Resort Noumea.
Le Méridien Ile des pins is the quintessential tropical paradise and indulges your every sense from the moment you arrive.
Sydney / Noumea
Warm up in New Caledonia !One-way starting from