“The scene is set at Nouméa’s courthouse in the year 1931 where Jean SENECHAL is on trial. A former convict, the prisoner faces the charge of murdering his childhood friend Théophile MAURAS, who came to New Caledonia as a soldier. The tragic event took place a few months earlier in La Foa at a dance held to celebrate a wedding.
Various witnesses are called to the box to give their accounts of the lives of the two friends, evoked in a series of tableaux vivants: the wedding, the Téremba penitentiary, the escape...
And the final verdict will be delivered by the spectators, who are then treated to a spectacular firework display! ”
- Saturday 14 October at 8 p.m.
- Saturday 21 October at 8 p.m.
Show lasts 1 ½ hrs. The site opens at 6 p.m.
Seating on tiered stands or on the ground (bring a mat).
Refreshment stalls on the spot.
Tickets on sale online and at the following outlets:
- La billetterie en ligne
- Micromedia - Latin Quarter & Ducos Plexus: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. & Saturday 8.30 a.m. to midday.
- La Licorne: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. & Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fort Téremba: every day 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Don't forget to book your accommodation in advance.
Tickets for seats on the Nouméa/Téremba shuttle buses are on sale. Seat bookings close on the Friday preceding the event. After that: call 77 53 87.